Latest version: v1.1, May 2022
Guidance Note 24 provides additional guidance to assessors and specifiers on demonstrating compliance with the criteria set out in Mat 03. It should be read in conjunction with the Technical Manual for the relevant assessment scheme. It covers:
- How to deal with constituent products/materials including those with certification that is different from the overall product.
- The precision required in estimating quantities:
- For the cut-off volume
- Of products/materials in the building (route 2 only)
- Of different material categories in products/materials.
- An example route 2 calculation.
- ‘Broken chain’ situations.
- How to treat building services.
Download Guidance Note 24 (licensed assessors only)
View all Guidance Notes (licensed assessors only)