- The layout and format of the fee sheet has been redesigned to list all the fees by scheme rather than service.
- We have introduced a licence fee for BREEAM International New Construction (NC) and BREEAM International Refurbishment and Fit-Out (RFO) assessors (please see fee sheet and briefing note for details).
- We have aligned the Home Quality Mark (HQM) and BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment (BDR) certification fees and introduced a diminishing ‘fee per dwelling’ for higher volume assessments.
- Changes have been made to the registration fee for BREEAM UK NC (Non-Domestic) and BREEAM UK RFO.
- The BREEAM International NC Registration fee has been amended to remove the scaled registration fee determined by building size.
- Changes have been made to the BREEAM International NC certification fees.
- Changes have been made to the BREEAM UK NC certification fees – removing the standard, non-standard and bespoke categories, and introducing a fee scale based on development size to align with other BREEAM schemes.
- All new fees apply from 1 July 2017 – licence, registration and certification.
- Registrations completed from 1 July 2017 will be charged the new registration and certification fee – this includes previous version registrations and registration transfer from one organisation to another.
- New certification fees are therefore not applicable to existing registered assessments or assessments registered up to 30 June 2017 (see the exception in the briefing note and see Operational Guidance SD5070).
- Certification fees will be charged under the new fee structure for assessments registered from 1 July 2017 (including previous versions and registration transfers between assessor organisations).
- International NC and RFO licence fees will be charged at the next licence renewal of the company licence agreement from 1 July 2017 or for new applications received from 1 July 2017.