Many schemes and types can now be submitted via BREEAM Projects. This compliance note lists the schemes that are available via BREEAM projects and can be submitted using the BREEAM Projects online portal.
Assessors will upload new assessments to us through an assessment submission portal within BREEAM Projects, rather than the extranet upload tool, for all schemes other than BREEAM In-Use, CSH, EcoHomes and any other scheme version released prior to 1st January 2008. The exception to this will be assessments completed through BREEAM Recognised Software, which should continue to be submitted via the Recognised platform (which is linked to our systems). This means that we will no longer accept assessment submissions for the affected schemes through post (CD/memory stick), email, FTP upload or other means, with the exception of BREEAM Recognised Software.
Assessments can continue to be completed using offline tools (e.g. the MS Excel BREEAM New Construction Scoring and Reporting Tool). In such instances the assessor will simply upload the file to BREEAM Projects at the point of submission, at the click of a few buttons, rather than issued to BREEAM through any other means.
Schemes and types that are available through BREEAM Projects:
- BREEAM UK New Construction (2008, 2011, 2014 & 2018) – excluding the exceptions below
- BREEAM International New Construction (2009, 2010, 2013 & 2016) – excluding the exceptions below
- BREEAM UK Refurbishment & Fit-Out (2014) – excluding Bespoke developed criteria
- BREEAM International Refurbishment & Fit-Out (2014) – excluding Bespoke developed criteria
- BREEAM UK Domestic Refurbishment (2012 & 2014)
- Home Quality Mark (2015 Beta)
- BREEAM Infrastructure New Construction (2015)
Schemes that are currently not available to upload through BREEAM Projects, the extranet upload tool and FTP uploads will still be accepted:
- BREEAM Communities
- BREEAM UK NC Simple Buildings
- BREEAM Bespoke Developed Criteria Projects – UK & International (NC & RFO)
- BREEAM Data Centres
- BREEAM UK NC Fire Stations, Multi-Residential, Visitor Centres and Whitbread Premier Inn 2008 versions
- Code for Sustainable Homes
- BREEAM In-Use
- NSO BREEAM Schemes
- All Pre-2008 BREEAM Schemes