Some Guidance Notes that apply to BREEAM International New Construction 2016 (INC 2016) remain fully or partly applicable to assessments using BREEAM International New Construction Version 6 (INC V6):
- GN06 Indoor Air Quality Plans
- GN10 Assessing mixed-use schemes and developments with multiple buildings or units on the same site
- GN13 Relating ecologist reports to BREEAM
- GN18 Recognised responsible sourcing certification schemes in BREEAM and HQM
- GN22 Recognised schemes for emissions from construction products in BREEAM and HQM
- GN24 Demonstrating compliance with Mat 03 in BREEAM
- GN30 Scheme assessment timeline for BREEAM International New Construction 2016 – this remains applicable for all sections except Energy. We are likely to release a separate, updated scheme assessment timeline for INC V6 later this year.
- GN25 Ene 01 calculation methodology for BREEAM International New Construction 2016 – this is not applicable to INC V6. The new Ene 01 calculation methodology for INC V6 is now described in GN48.