Some Guidance Notes that apply to BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 (UKNC 2018) remain fully or partly applicable to assessments using BREEAM UK New Construction Version 6 (UK NC V6):
- GN06 Indoor Air Quality Plans
- GN10 Assessing mixed-use schemes and developments with multiple buildings or units on the same site
- GN18 Recognised responsible sourcing certification schemes in BREEAM and HQM
- GN22 Recognised schemes for emissions from construction products in BREEAM and HQM
- GN24 Demonstrating compliance with Mat 03 in BREEAM
- GN33 BREEAM and HQM Responsible Construction Management
- GN34 BREEAM, CEEQUAL and HQM Ecology Risk Evaluation Checklist
- GN36 REEAM, CEEQUAL and HQM Ecology Calculation Methodology – Route 2
- GN38 Relating drainage reports to BREEAM
- GN40 Reporting template for ecology assessment issues in BREEAM and HQM
- GN37 BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 scheme assessment timeline – this remains applicable for all sections except Energy. We are likely to release a separate, updated scheme assessment timeline for UKNC V6 later this year.
- GN32 BREEAM New Construction Guidance Note – Energy Prediction and Occupation Stage Assessment – this is not applicable to UKNC V6. The new Ene 01 Prediction of operational energy consumption methodology for UKNC V6 is now described in the technical manual.