Some Guidance Notes that apply to BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 (UK NC 2018) remain fully or partly applicable to assessments using BREEAM UK New Construction Version 6 (UK NC V6):
- GN06 Indoor air quality plans
- GN10 Assessing mixed-use schemes and developments with multiple buildings or units on the same site
- GN18 Recognised responsible sourcing certification schemes in BREEAM and HQM
- GN22 Recognised schemes for emissions from construction products in BREEAM and HQM
- GN24 Demonstrating compliance with Mat 03 in BREEAM
- GN33 Responsible construction management in BREEAM and HQM
- GN34 Ecology risk evaluation checklist – BREEAM and HQM
- GN36 Ecology calculation methodology (Route 2) – BREEAM, CEEQUAL, and HQM
- GN38 Relating drainage reports to BREEAM
- GN40 Reporting template for ecology assessment issues in BREEAM and HQM
- GN37 Scheme assessment timeline for BREEAM UK New Construction 2018 – this remains applicable for all sections except Energy. We are likely to release a separate, updated scheme assessment timeline for UK NC V6 later this year.
- GN32 Energy prediction and post-occupancy evaluation – this is not applicable to UK NC V6. The new Ene 01 Prediction of operational energy consumption methodology for UK NC V6 is now described in the technical manual.
31-Jan-2023 - Updated link for GN38